Over 55? Want to stay active? Happy to help out? Up for an adventure? Fancy a challenge? Then The Challenge Hub is for you.
We encourage people to lead their fullest possible life. Part of that is learning new things, taking exercise and helping other people.
So please register for our links to:
- low cost and easily accessible learning opportunities
- volunteer positions which recognise the value of people aged 55+ and
- ideas and opportunity for physical adventure.
We offer two challenges for those who want a structured approach towards well-being:
1. The All in One: A personal challenge involving the three key elements of learning, staying active and making a social contribution. It can be as demanding or as undemanding as you want to make it. After you register, just go to “The All in One” page for details or
2. The Charities Challenge: We link with charities, Community groups and incorporated bodies to extend our philosophy of pleasure from learning, physical activity and social contribution to all parts of our community and to people of all ages. Are you a charity with service users, a Community group or an incorporated body? For details please click on “Register” and then click on “Charities / Community”.
Once you have registered you can share your experiences through “Hub Tales”, share information through “Community”, connect with other “Members” and up-load photographs of your achievements. That way you can inform, inspire and encourage others.
We want to be a point of reference for you as you work out the positive lifestyle which you would like to lead.
We are a not-for-profit organisation for the benefit of those who have registered with us. Registration brings no commitment and is free. So please do join us.