Are you over 55? Do you want to stay active? Happy to help out? Up for an adventure? Do you like a challenge or structure? Then Membership of The Challenge Hub is for you.
Quite simply, we encourage people to lead their fullest possible life. We see a part of that as enjoyment from learning new things, taking exercise and helping other people.
So from our Members’ area – following registration – we link to:
- low cost and easily accessible learning opportunities
- rewarding volunteer positions with organisations which recognise the value of people aged 55+ and
- ideas and opportunity for physical adventure.
Whether you are an individual or a charity we have a challenge to offer:
1. The All in One Challenge is a personal challenge in which you choose what you do involving the three key elements of learning, staying active and making a social contribution. It can be as demanding or as undemanding as you want to make it. After you register, just go to “The All in One” page for details or
2. Through our “Charities Challenge” we link with charities to extend our philosophy of pleasure from learning, physical activity and social contribution to all parts of our community and to people of all ages. For details please click on “Register” and then click on “Charities”.
As a Member you can share your experiences through “Hub Tales”, share information through “Community”, connect with other Members and up-load photographs of your achievements. That way you will inform, inspire and encourage others.
We shall always be here for you as a point of reference as you work out the positive lifestyle which you would like to lead.
We are a not-for-profit organisation and exist entirely for the benefit of our Members. Membership of The Challenge Hub is free for individuals. So please do join us.