Terms of Sale
These Terms of Sale and any documents referred to herein, set out the terms and conditions governing your purchase of any goods and/or services on our website, www.thechallengehub.org (our website), over the phone or in person. By purchasing goods and/or services on or via our website, over the phone or in person, you agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms of Sale.
The effective date of these Terms of Sale is 24 October 2019
Please read these Terms of Sale carefully. We recommend that you print off a copy of these Terms of Sale for your records, as well as any future versions, as we may update them from time to time.
If for any reason whatsoever you do not agree to these Terms of Sale or do not wish to be bound by them, you must not place an order on this website, over the phone or in store.
1. Our Details
- 1.1 The Challenge Hub CIC (we, our and us) own and operates the website. The Challenge Hub CIC is a company limited by guarantee incorporated in England and Wales, company number 11643475. Our registered address is 44 Rectory Road, Barnes, London SW13 0DT. We are not registered for VAT. The Challenge Hub is a trading name of The Challenge Hub CIC.
- 1.2 Our contact form is on our website under “Contact Us”.
2. Your agreement to these terms of sale
- 2.1 By placing and order for goods/services on our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale
- 2.2 If for any reason whatsoever you do not agree to these Terms of Sale or do not wish to be bound by them, you must not place an order on this website, over the phone or in store.
3. Placing an order
- 3.1 When placing an order, you will be required to provide/complete all the necessary information on the order form so that we can fulfil the order request. The mandatory information required includes; your name, billing address and telephone number and/or email address – to enable us to contact you, the recipient’s contact name, telephone number and delivery address (if the items are not going to be delivered to yourself) and all necessary payment details. A preferred delivery date is also required.
If there are any problems with the details given or with the transaction we shall contact you immediately from the contact details you provided.
- 3.2 Incorrect entry of order details may lead to problems and delays in delivery. Therefore before placing an order, please ensure you have provided accurate information.
- 3.3 When you submit your order on our website, via email or over the phone, you are consenting to be bound by our terms of sale and agree with our Privacy-Policy.
- 3.4 If ordering on line, your order will be acknowledged by an email and order number with a summary of the products/services ordered and the amount charged to your payment card. Please use this order number for any communications with us.
- 3.5 If you have any queries with your order, please contact us via the contact form on the website. We will contact you with the information you have provided, if we have any queries relating to your order. We will notify you directly within 72 hours if there are any problems in fulfilling your order/requests. We reserve the right to refuse an order if we are unable to fulfil the request/s given on the order form.
A full refund will be given if payment has been made but we regrettably are unable to process the order due to circumstances beyond our control.
- 3.6 Your order will only be processed if full correct payment is made. If there are any problems with the details given or with the transaction we shall contact you immediately from the contact details you provided. Orders will not be dispatched until full payment is made. If the payment is not made before the required delivery date, the order will be put on hold and will be delivered as soon as possible once the payment has been processed. Although this delay is regrettable, it is, in these circumstances outside of our control and therefore we cannot offer any form of refund in these circumstances.
- 3.7 Please note that due to international time differences, orders and enquiries made from outside of the UK, are subject to delay if we receive them outside of our trading hours. Communications may be subject to delays, if we have queries relating to order details provided or problems with a delivery. Although this delay is regrettable, it is beyond our control and therefore we cannot offer any form of refund in these circumstances.
4. Cancellation or changes to your order
- 4.1 Should you need to cancel or make any changes to your order, please inform us immediately through the contact form on the website. We can then process the cancellation or make the amendment to your order.
- 4.2 If the order has already been made and/or delivered you may be fully or in part charged.
- 5.1 All prices for the products on our website will be indicated on the product pages, once you select the size and colour of the product chosen. All prices for products and services listed on the website are inclusive of VAT at current rate. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the changes in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- 5.2 All prices, unless stated otherwise exclude delivery. Prices are liable to change at any time.
- 5.3 Delivery prices are calculated at the checkout and will be added to the total order value.
All payments must be made in British pounds sterling (£)
- 6.1 Online payments
We accept payment with all major credit cards and debit cards for internet transactions. You must pay for products at the time of online order. Your card will be charged at the time that you place your order online as indicated by the online system.
You have a choice to pay online via PayPal. All credit card and debit card transactions are processed through this secure payment processor.
- 6.2 Credit/debit card payments, online, in store or over the phone.
All cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We will not be liable for delays or non-delivery if, for any reason, your card issuer refuses to authorise payment. Ownership of the products will only pass to you when we receive full payment or all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charge.
- 6.4 Account Payments
You may choose to open an account with The Challenge Hub CIC. To do so, you will be required to complete an account application form. Please contact us directly to request account application form. Contact us via the website.
Invoices are issued at the end of each month and are to be paid by bank transfer, debit card or cash/cheque. No credit card payments are accepted for accounts.
For further information, please contact us.
- 7.1 Where possible, we will attempt to obtain a signature from the intended recipient or equally a person responsible to accept the goods at the delivery address on their behalf. In the case of a private residence, the signature of a family member or housekeeper will be accepted.
Under normal circumstances we will try to ensure that your order is delivered to the recipient’s address you provide. However, there are times when this is not possible due to problems with the address information or difficulties our drivers encounter when trying to deliver. To avoid such problems please:
- Ensure that the recipient address provided is accurate and that the recipient is not away.
- Give additional instructions to assist our drivers with difficult to find addresses.
- Keep us informed if you find that the recipient’s address or availability changes prior to the order being delivered.
- Supply a contact number for the recipient so that if our driver experiences problems with delivery they can contact them directly.
- Provide a ‘leave safe’ area option if the recipient is not in when our driver attempts delivery.
- 7.2 If we do not hear or manage to contact the recipient within 24 hours of attempted delivery, we will try to contact you for instructions for re-delivery. At our discretion, we may ask you to pay a further delivery charge.
Neither we, nor any courier service that we use shall be liable for any failure to perform, where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control including but not limited to any fire, flood, explosion, accident, adverse weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, government act, act of war, terrorism, act of god, or from any industrial dispute or strike whatsoever.
8. Refund Policy/Service Guarantee
- 8.1 We hope you and the recipient will be delighted with any product received from The Challenge Hub. However if you are not happy, please contact us immediately through our website.
The management will review the comments you have and should the cause be related to circumstances that are within our control, we will consider either of the following; issuing a full refund, a replacement and redelivery of your chosen product.
- 8.2 If the products we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective, or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us of the problem within 72 hours of the delivery of the products in question. The original product must be returned to us in the same condition as when they arrived with the original packaging intact. The goods must be unused and unmarked. This does not affect your statutory rights. Failure to do so will prevent us from processing any refunds or exchanges. If the product ordered was damaged on receipt, we will offer a full replacement and redelivery of the product at the next convenient date for your recipient.
- 8.3 Please take care when unpacking and repacking. If you wish to return a product to us, we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit. Please note that you are responsible for taking care to ensure the items are returned to us in the condition in which they were received by you. It is recommended that you send by registered post and retain proof of posting. Refunds and exchanges are made approximately 1 week after receipt of goods to allow for inspection. Customers who have paid by credit card will have their accounts credited. Refunds shall not be made to a third party.
As soon as we receive your returned goods/photographic proof we will process your request. We will contact you to offer an alternative, replacement or a refund. Post and packaging costs are not refundable unless the goods are faulty/damaged. In the event of the goods being faulty/damaged, we will cover all costs for postage and either exchange or refund the goods.
9. Our products, flower availability and substitution
- 9.1 All products are subject to availability, and acceptance of your orders. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the products we receive from our suppliers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right to substitute any product with an alternative product of a similar style/colour and equivalent value and quality, without notice.
- 9.2 We reserve the right to refuse an order if we are unable to fulfil the request/s given on the order form. The customer will be notified either via email (at the contact email address given on the order form) or telephone if we refuse or are unable to fulfil the requests of the order. A full refund will be given if payment has been made but we regrettably are unable to process the order.
- 9.3 Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. The packaging of the products may vary slightly from what is displayed on the website, but will always be of the same or higher quality.
10. Personal Messages
- 10.1 You must agree that any messages sent by us on your behalf to a third party will not contain anything that can be construed as vulgar, harassing, abusive, racist, obscene, defamatory or which may cause upset and embarrassment to the recipient or any other person. The Challenge Hub has the right to refuse to send or display messages.
11. Data Protection Privacy
- 12.1 Whilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that The Challenge Hub website and/or services are fully operational and error free, we cannot guarantee this and therefore accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of The Challenge Hub website or services and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms of Sale in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of The Challenge Hub website and/or The Challenge Hub service impossible or impractical.
13. General Information
13.1 We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms of Sale on which you are permitted access to the website from time to time. Any changes will be posted on the website and it is your responsibility as a customer to review any changes on accessing the website. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the website for any reason at any time.
14. Contact Information
For further information, queries or comments regarding our services please contact us.
Contact us via the contact form on the website.
Or write to us at
The Challenge Hub CIC
44 Rectory Road
London SW13 0DT
Registered in England and Wales: 11643475
Company’s registered address: 44 Rectory Road, Barnes, London SW13 0DT
VAT Number: Not registered.